Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pobeda Order in Victory Pocket watch

My latest pocket watch collection had been sold to one of my American friend, Mr Steiner for RM 350.Im very reluctant to sell this ,very rare Pobeda pocket watch decorated with the Order of Victory in blue and red which is the highest Russian Order.CCCP words with a star in between written up.Only six orders were made and the backlid stated so called "Great Patriotic War" of 1941-1945.Mr Steiner you better take care this watch and I will spot check you from time to time!Make sure you treat this watch like your wife!

4 comments:

  1. do u know if they were made in russa! i have this watch givin 2 me from a russian, is there any fakes made and how can u tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a watch just like this one, I was wondering if you would talk to me about it? adrianrivers6767@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this watch would it be possible to have gotten it from a solder in Vietnam kimstermom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are inherent advantages and disadvantages with both quartz and mechanical watches. Quartz watches are more accurate and less expensive than similar mechanical watches. Montre Timex


    ReplyDelete